PS meeting February 3, 2023
The meeting of the Provincial Council on February 3 will start at 9.30 am. Meetings of the Provincial Council are public and can be followed live via the website https://www.brabant.nl/pslive.
The agenda includes:
- States proposal 67/22 Lively Brabant 2030, policy framework culture, heritage, sport and leisure
- Parliament proposal 71/22 Wishes and reservations regarding entering into the cooperation agreement with the municipality of Eindhoven, the intention of GS to set up the Private Company (BV) ‘development company area development Fellenoord’, the provision of general resources and to agree to a reserve living environment in the provincial budget
- States proposal 74/22 Initiative proposal PVV Noord-Brabant and Group Rutjens regarding “Role paragraph in States documents”
- Parliament proposal 84/22 Code of conduct for integrity members of the Provincial Council of North Brabant 2023
- Parliamentary proposal 81/22 Updating management statute development company province of North Brabant (version 3.0)
View the full agenda and meeting documents.
An audio-video record will be made of this meeting. This will be placed with the documents after the meeting.
Would you like to speak to the Members of Parliament about a subject that is on the agenda? It is possible to speak. You can contact the States Registry for this purpose via [email protected] or 073-6812278. Your participation contribution must be received by the Parliament Registry no later than Tuesday 31 January 12:00.
Any digital participation contributions will be placed on the website under ‘Contribution’ and with the documents of the meeting.
Become a guest of the States
Would you like to attend a Provincial Council meeting? Which can. Sign up as a guest of the States. You will then be given a tour of the Province House and you will attend the meeting from the public gallery.